ASP Soluciones, S.A. (ASP) understands how important our use of your personal information is and how we share it.
Our website may collect personal information from you or from third parties associated with you, when you decide to use our services and because you decide to provide them, for example: name, contact information such as email address, demographic information such as age and sex, information clinic such as conditions, financial information such as costs and sales prices. You can choose not to provide certain information, but if you do so, you may not enjoy some of the Services we offer.
Additionally, each time you use ASP Services, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as device identifiers, IP address, location, time zone, and language.
ASP uses the information collected for the following purposes:
- For the operation, management and delivery of the services we offer.
- For our support and troubleshooting process.
- To analyze the performance of our services and improve the user experience in their use.
- To recommend features and services that may interest you.
- To comply with a legal mandate to which ASP is subject.
- To communicate with you regarding the services we offer you, through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
- For the purposes of advertising the services offered by ASP and / or its business partners.
- To better understand the behavior of our customers and improve services and advertisements.
- To generate reports of trends or statistical data on the general use of our services or the information that our Clients register, related to the Health area. Such reports may be presented by age, gender or other demographic data, but will not include personal information. You agree that ASP may share or sell this information as long as it does not identify you or any other user.
- When ASP requires using the information you provide for a specific purpose, not indicated in the previous points, ASP will explicitly request your consent.
The services offered by ASP allow users to share information without the intervention or supervision of ASP. For example, if you are a health professional who has contracted our Medical Directory service, your contact details will be available to any user who accesses this service, which is completely public. Or if you are a patient being seen by a doctor using our Cliniweb tool, the doctor may save and share such information at their discretion.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent to be stored on your computer. By using any of our services, you accept our cookies and their use. Cookies and other technologies serve to have information regarding web traffic, it can facilitate future visits to a recurring website and recognize it individually, to provide you with a more personalized experience.
At ASP we have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may sometimes request proof of identity before providing you with confidential information.
Our devices offer security features that protect them against unauthorized access and data loss, however, we cannot guarantee that personal information will never be stolen by third parties.
It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access by third parties to your password and to your computer equipment, devices and applications. Verify that you log out when you finish whenever you are using a shared computer. We also recommend changing the password frequently.
ASP will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
In no event will ASP be liable for the consequences of complying in good faith with a written request from a judicial or governmental body. In the event that you initiate legal actions against this legal requirement, you will assume all the legal costs incurred by ASP in this process.
Furthermore, in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, the personal data that has been collected can be transferred to the other party partially or in full.